CMAA SoCal Webinar - San Bernardino Community College District's Measure CC Bond
On June 30, 2020 at 8:30 am, Edgar Zelaya will emcee the CMAA Southern California webinar for updates on the San Bernardino Community College District's Measure CC Bond. David Pintar (C.W. Driver Companies) will moderate the panel:
- Jose, F. Torres, Interim Chancellor, SBCCD
- Farrah Farzaneh CCM, LEED AP, Assoc. DBIA, Director of Facilities Planning, Emergency Mgmt & Construction, SBCCD
- Ryan Smith, Measure CC Campus Manager, SBCCD
- Cade McMullin, Program Manager for Measure CC, AECOM
- Ynez Canela, Local Business Outreach Administrator for Measure CC, SBCCD
The SBCCD Facilities Planning, Emergency Management, and Construction Department will job CMAA SoCal chapter for a webinar to highlight the Measure CC Bond Construction program. Measure CC is a $470 million dollar bond measure to repair, upgrade, and build new facilities at Crafton Hills College and San Bernardino Valley College. Virtual attendees can expect to hear from SBCCD and Measure CC Program Management representatives directly. Topics will include updates on how the District is doing business during the COVID-19 pandemic, a Measure CC overview, and project updates. The webinar will conclude with a question and answer portion to provide direct communication with District and Program Management representatives.