Scheduling Support for the Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC)
KKCS is currently providing scheduling support for the Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC).
- 71/91 Interchange - In partnership with Caltrans, RCTC has received project approvals and has completed final design for the State Route 71/State Route 91 (71/91) Interchange Project in Corona. RCTC is actively seeking funding to improve this congested and operationally deficient interchange.
- I-15 Railroad Canyon Road Interchange - The $41 million project will address the needs of the area’s growing number of residents and recreational visitors. The project also will improve traffic flow for people traveling to and from Canyon Lake. Construction started in May 2020 and is anticipated to open in late 2022.
- I-215/Placentia Avenue Interchange - The interchange will provide a new entrance to and exit from I-215 and is designed to improve mobility, enhance highway operations, reduce traffic congestion, and improve air quality.
- Santa Ana River Trail Phase 2 - The Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District (Riverside County Parks), in cooperation with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), the County of Riverside, the City of Corona, the City of Norco, and the City of Eastvale, proposed the construction of this 12.8-mile section of the Santa Ana River Trail (SART) system, which when completed will provide the only direct trail connection through Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties. The $35 million project will be built in 5 phases.
- I-15 SR-91 Express Lanes Connector - The $270 million project is designed to provide a seamless transition between these Riverside County tolling systems for reliable, convenient travel for Eastvale, Jurupa Valley, Norco and Corona residents and express buses.